A brief history of Stag Oak & Pine
- Stag pine was formed in 1994 so we have over 20 years experience in the industry.
- Since then we have developed an enviable reputation for our designing and building of beautiful Custom made pieces.
We offer a hassle free design service and a no obligation free call out to measure up.
- Deliveries are arranged around customers schedules.
- We currently specialise in the use of Scandinavian Redwood Pine and American White Oak in the construction of most cabinets.
- Poplar and Radiata Pine is also popular with customers who require a knot free look.
- High Quality Dovetail Joints and Morticed and Tenoned Joints are used as standard
- With choice of finishes ranging from Waxed, Oiled, Lacquered and Painted to suit every customers need.
- Anything from Simple Shelves to Complete Bedroom Suites !